Charles E. Gallagher Over 32 years in practice
Were you told that you needed to move your ownership into a trust to reap new benefits, avoid higher maintenance fees and that the perpetuity of the contract would not apply to your children if you did so?
We specialize in timeshare contract termination.
If you purchased your timeshare(s) for any of the following reasons below and TOTALLY relied upon one or more of the listed reasons for making your purchase, with our help, you can qualify to get out of your timeshare(s) for good and possibly get all or some of your money back. To see if your timeshare(s) qualify for termination, call for a free consultation: 1-800-954-5801
One of our expert legal assistants will help you.
Click here to submit your Timeshare Complaint
THE MOST COMMON LIES AND MISREPRESENTATIONS
Used At Timeshare Sales Presentations
and Member Service Updates on a Daily Basis
Do any of these lies and misrepresentations sound familiar?
1. MISSED OPTION: If a sales presentation ever begins with the representative telling you that you missed an amazing benefit recently offered but is no longer available, they are lying. They will spend the next 20 minutes telling you how bad they feel that you missed it, explain why it is so amazing, and then somehow fight to get it approved for you. Magically, because of how powerful they are, they will get it overridden for you to have this deal. None of this is ever true and it is called the take away approach in sales. They try to pull the greed factor with a client by enticing them with wanting something that they cannot have.
2. LOCATION TRANSFER: If you buy today and we move your deed to another location, your maintenance fees will go down and you will have reservation priority at our best location. It will also result in a savings.
3. BUY BACK PROGRAM: My company offers a guaranteed buyback program, and they will buy your timeshare back if you no longer wish to own it after one full year.
4. POWER DEED: We will combine all of your deeds into one power deed to help you save money and get better reservation priority, yet you still have more than one deed.
5. RENTAL: If you buy today, we will help you rent out your timeshare and the rental income will offset 100% of your maintenance fees and timeshare mortgage.
6. EMPLOYEE PRICING: Were you lead to believe that by making a purchase today only, the inventory used for the purchase was employee inventory and the price is cut in half by 50%?
7. REFINANCE: Although our interest rates are very high, you will have no problem going to a bank to get a lower interest rate on your loan in the future. Buy now, and after 12 consecutive payments without missing a payment, we will guarantee you 0% financing for the remainder of your loan balance.
8. PERSONAL COORDINATOR: I will have corporate assign me as your personal coordinator, and I will always be there to help you make reservations, rent it out, sell it, bank points, whatever you need, etc.
9. SIGN FOR SPOUSE: If you are legally married, you can legally sign all contract documents for your spouse without him/her being present as long as he/she sends us a hand written signed letter of authorization.
10. OLD TIMESHARE SALE: If you make a purchase today and own another timeshare you wish to sell, I will help you sell your old timeshare as a courtesy for doing business with us today.
11. WE MAIL YOUR CONTRACTS: Sign all of the ownership papers today and our contracts department will mail you a copy of your signed contract documents in 10-14 business days.
12. RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL: If you buy today, and today only, you will be guaranteed the developers' first right of refusal option on any property you purchase. That means the developer has a first right of refusal option to buy back your property. Before you can sell it, you need to give the developer the first right to say no. The developer will never say no to this option because they would rather buy it back and sell it for a lot more than they paid you for it.
13. Were you told that you had to purchase more points that day in order to take advantage of the price freeze for the year and if you did not the price per point value would rise?
14. Were you unaware that you filled out a Bill Me Later or PayPal application and later found out that you owed a balance you knew nothing about?
15. Were you unaware that you filled out a Credit Card Application and later found out that you owed a balance on a credit card that you knew nothing about?
16. Were you told that your Interest Rate would be one rate and when you received your first bill found out it was higher than you were told?
17. Were you led to believe that you were enrolled in Permanent VIP Status but were only given privileges for 2 years?
18. Were you led to believe that you were Merging Different Properties into One Deed but when you received your first bill you still had Multiple Deeds and Multiple Monthly Payments?
19. Were you told that owners need to upgrade to a different location to Lower Maintenance Fees, Increase Property Values, Increase Trading Power or
Avoid Special Assessments?
20. Did you think that you purchased points for Every Year and later found out that your points were only deeded for Every Other Year?
21. Were you told that by purchasing today, you would be Guaranteed Reservations Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Size Unit, with the help of your salesperson serving as your personal coordinator or concierge, but he/she never calls you back?
22. Were you told that your deeded week was becoming useless and you had to convert from weeks to the point system in order to utilize your ownership and in doing so, it would be easier to book anywhere during anytime of the year?
23. Were you told that owning a timeshare qualifies you for Huge Tax Breaks when you Rent out your timeshare or Resell your timeshare back to the developer?
24. Were you told if you buy now, your current Maintenance Fees are Frozen at the current rate and will Never, Ever Go Up?
25. Were you under the influence of heavy Alcohol or heavy Medication when you signed the contract, and the salesperson was Fully Aware of your condition prior to signing the documents yet, Still Allowed You to Sign?
As we learn of the newest sales lies and misrepresentations timeshare sales representatives are using at those timeshare presentations and member service updates, we will proudly display them on our website for public viewing.
Gallagher Law Firm
3348 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30326
Toll Free: 1-800-954-5801